Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bob Love

We love our Bob Stroller. L O V E. I used it every day (almost) to cart Abby around and take Red for a walk. In this new area where we live (lots of hills), I'm finding that I cannot wear Ford, push Abby and bring along the dog. And, so, with the new ones weighing in at over 600 big ones, the hunt for a great, used stroller began. Here is the old one (on it's way to be sold)...and here is the "new" one -- orange and fabulous. Watch out world, double trouble is rolling your way soon...


Here is Abby dancing in the puddles as we cleaned the old one...


And Ford overseeing the whole project.


Thanks to Papa for helping out so much with that. You and Ford both got a well deserved rest.

And on a Ford note, he's trying to turn over. What?! It seems to early for this to be happening...but then again, I have no idea what is normal seeing that our little lady didn't do that for quite some time.

321. the water table in the shade
322. figuring out how to turn off the motion sensor for Abby's monitor so it doesn't go off incessantly now that she uses a pillow
323. for my partially completed "bad cell" skin removal near my nose that needed to be rescheduled (it took a few days to get thankful for this - i was pretty annoyed at the time seeing that Grandma and Papa came in town to help!)
324. a working fridge and freezer

1 comment:

Lori said...

What WONDERFUL Parent's You have Jill!
Thank GOD For Them
So Happy You Found A Stroller!
I know Abigail Loves! Loves! puddles
Thank God For All!
We Will Be Praying
Love You All So Much
Mama
Mama