Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I Love...

...hearing Abby say:

1. i put my baby in the "stloller". (that's not a typo!)
2. "you're a genius!"
3. "i'm fine."
4. "i love you, fordy."
5. "i not want you to do THAT."
6. let's put on "scunscreen!"
7. "can i watch scurious george?"

Grant needed some help washing Red, so Abby brought out Ho-ho (formerly known as bun-bun, until she was Bobbie, until she was Frank, until she was April, until she was Theo...) and all of them got appropriately wet. If only Red enjoyed it as much as Abby did... (and, no, I still haven't cut her hair.)






332. finally getting abby's baby book done
333. reading this
334. tylenol and not codeine

2 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

She has got style.

Lori said...

Jill & Grant
I love these pictures
Miss AB'S
She is so Beautiful
Just Love Her!!! TERRIFIC photo's
Send these in to a photo contest
Too CUTE!
Love
Grandmama