No, wait... it isn't Robert Palmer who'd be proud, it's Dr. Okamoto! Abby is addicted to flossing (thanks, Little Grandma). At first, huge pain. Now, awesome. She'll be totally prepped for her first visit to the dentist. "Open up." I say. And she does. She does! It's one of the few moments of the day when we're in total agreement. That and when she wants to watch a video. I agree wholeheartedly because it's time for a drink ....er, I mean, it's time to make dinner.
And Ford amazed us all and started reading today. Full sentences, no less. :)
book of the week? here it is....
it's about owen who carries his blanket everywhere (kind of like abby's bunnies)!
393. the park in the evening
394. a girl who says, "okay, mom. I'll do it."
395. remembering the woodalls on 9/11


2 comments:
Wow, Ford holding himself up and looking at his books... Amazing...
Glad Abby likes flossing and letting you help... Such a big girl...
Nice to hear Mom gets a treat too... afternoons can be tough!
Thanks for updating the blog...
Love you all... xoxo little grandma
Ford You Are AWESOME!!!!
So Strong & SWEET!
You are LOVED!
Grandmama
Abigail
Your LOVE of Books
Is FANTASTIC
I LOVE when we just catch you
sitting on the floor with all Your BOOKS
You will be reading soon!
You do take after your Mommy and Daddy Here!
Thank You Lord
I KNOW YOU WILL BE A GOOD STUDENT1
YOU ARE LOVED
Love & Hugs
To you both
Grandmama
Post a Comment