It's pretty amazing when you realize you've known certain friends for, say, 20 years. TWENTY years. Wow. My college roommates and I got together recently at our house, with all the kids. It blew my mind to see them all together. At one point I was in the kitchen alone and I looked outside and realized that God had answered many prayers in the midst of those people gathered together - many, many prayers over the years. He is so good to do that for us and to make our friendships strong over the years and for us all to adore each other's spouses! Amazing!
Fordy, loving the attention. (This fine gent used to be Hugh Grant's look alike. Seriously. When I'd go places with him in college, girls would stop and whisper and point.)A little ring a round the rosey...Abby's "cheese" face with "big girl" campbell.All the kids. Minus Ford and his pal Rose, who's a month older. It blows my mind.Of course, Abby made everyone watch Veggie Tales while the adults ate dinner.
411. roommates!
412. ever-lasting friendship
413. picking up where we left off
414. the kids playing together
1 comment:
Dream. Come. True.
Your friendship is one of life's greatest blessing. I love you dearly.
Smooches.
Jenny (and rose, who tuckered out too soon that night...)
Post a Comment