Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Firsts

Last week was the first day of BSF. It was a big day -- our own "first day of school" kind of day. We were all ready and out the door at 8:30. This is a big deal for me and we did it ! Hurrah! Getting Abby mentally prepped, dropping her off at a new class with a new teacher -- then getting Ford where he needed to go -- it was a lot (because this is still new to me!) but I was so blessed by the effort. As we started singing hymns I thought that I can't remember the last time I truly quieted my heart ... and what a great thing that was.


404. perfect salmon
405. the double stroller for feeding carrots to the local horses
406. swapping good book ideas over email
407. only one wake up from ford last night

No comments: