Thursday, November 17, 2011

Reinforcements

Dear God,

Thank you, thank you, thank you that they're both asleep for at least 10 minutes. Now I can take a 3 minute shower instead of a 10 minute shower, 9 of which is busy playing peek a boo with Ford in the bouncy chair just outside of the reach of the over spray. And thank you for Matt Damon's acting career. What? Amen.

When I start praying those prayers, I know it's time to call in the reinforcements. Lucky for me we have two sets of grandparents who love to visit!

Papa keps saying, "I don't feel like I'm helping much..." But he was doing this :
And that is everything. It freed up two of my arms to do other things! Priceless.

Plus, he did some awesome assembly line work on a card job for me. Priceless!
And Little Grandma did a lot of this with her partner in crime...
And introduced the little guy to tea sets and cars...
(yes, this was the first and last time he sucked on a car this size, you choking-police-people, you.)
And usually looked like this with her hands completely full...juggling everything with grace.

473. Fordy graduating out of his swing -- too big! too wiggly! too crazy!

474. the first fire in the fireplace of the season

475. rescheduling our music class

3 comments:

Sherry said...

And we loved every moment .... It was all over too soon... Can't wait to come back and do it again... We are so blessed to have these wonderful children to love.

xoxo Little Grandma

Christi said...

The picture of Ford reminds me of the story your brother tells of your first time playing with matchbox cars. ;-)

Lori said...

Jill Your So Blessed To Have
Wonderful Parents and Grandparents
Looks like Ford Is Really Listening to PaPa
Grandma Looks At Home With Two
Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone
Love You All
Grandmama