Not to be confused with Sit Up Britian!
(JJ, this post title is for you a la Bridge Jones!)
And suddenly, Fordy sits!
We had his 6 month check up this week. 80%(!!) for height and 14% for weight. Somehow, our kids are long and lean. I blame the grandfathers.
And Abby can put on her own shoes, even the ones with the "thingy between my toes!" that she absolutely would not wear over the summer when those shoes are actually appropriate. After she put on her metallic shoes today, she looked at me and said, "mom! we match!" So, i took a picture of her...
And she took a picture of me! See? Pink shirt and metallic shoes? No? Oops.... :) A good first try, though, right?
466. running a letterpress job in record time
467. a husband who happily hangs with the kids as i work
468. earphones that let me escape to another world



5 comments:
How can Fordy be 6 months already... seems like yesterday when Grandmama and I were waiting for you and Grant to bring him home...! Now he is sitting up and Miss Abby can put her shoes on... I remember this summer when I would help her put her shoes on, the ones with the thing between her toes, she would take a few steps and say, "Something is wrong" and take them off... Things are always changing in their young lives...and YOUR and GRANT'S... Love the pictures...
xoxo Little Grandma
Amazing. Your kids are awesome and can't wait to see you all soon. How I miss zoning out to my iPod!
OH FORD
You Are Getting So Big!
Sitting Up I Bet That Is Fun
We Can't Wait To See You
I Know You Just Love Your
Big Sister ABIGAIL
She Is Such A Special Big Sister
Ab's Will Help You Get Dressed
Take Your Picture
Next She Will Read You A Story
So Proud Of You Both
Love Always
Grandmama & Pop Pop
OH FORD
You Are Getting So Big!
Sitting Up I Bet That Is Fun
We Can't Wait To See You
I Know You Just Love Your
Big Sister ABIGAIL
She Is Such A Special Big Sister
Ab's Will Help You Get Dressed
Take Your Picture
Next She Will Read You A Story
So Proud Of You Both
Love Always
Grandmama & Pop Pop
But when will he slide down a fire pole into a camera lens? THAT will be impressive. :) Love this, love you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment