Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"I Love You Edward Ford"

Could there be any better words from the mouth of Abby Mae? I think not.

This weekend, it rained. We had grilled cheese with turkey and tomato soup. Oh, and grapes. Abby's favorite part. Yum.
And we did some legos, which were also known as "candy." Because that's what you do with candy, right? Line it up on the couch.
And we did laundry. And I found this cute little guy in the basket. Doesn't it look like he's saying (in his best Jersey accent) "hey! anybody gonna hand a guy a soda pop?"
In this one he's just wondering why I've left him in there so long. He often gives me this look. Usually when it takes me 20 minutes to do the dishes and he's s t i l l in his exersaucer.
And nothing beats Abby snuggling up to him and saying, "I love you, Edward Ford." Absolutely nothing. 469. the warmest boots ever

470. a nice card job falling in my lap

471. trimming nails with no problems

472. fordy's amazing smile

2 comments:

Christi said...

I love the comment about trimming nails...reminds me of one of our last visits with you.

Lori said...

OMG
THE CHILDREN ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL!
WHAT JOY TO SEE THEM DOING SO WELL
LOVE IS ALL AROUND THEM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL
Love
Grandmama