Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas Everyday

Today we took down our Christmas cards. Our family room is much less cheery and colorful! Boo! But instead of putting the pictures in a bag (that Abby actually likes to go through every now and again...) we decided to punch holes in them and stick 'em on a ring and voila! Instant coffee table book thing. :) Before you go thinking I'm clever, I saw it on Pinterest. It's pretty much the only reason I have any good ideas these days... just don't ask what I'm doing to do with old stuffed animals (we have a graveyard of them in the play room we have so many laying around). That's a post for another day! 

Here's our final product :
So now you know that we'll be enjoying your family and the pictures you sent all the year through. Abby especially.

Book of the week : Pride and Prejudice for kids. Amazing! Abby always wants to be Lizzie. "And you, Mom, you can be Mr. Darcy." She has no idea what a compliment that is!

565. a shower and extra time to cut/paste/stuff
566. a quite phone call
567. realizing opportunity when it knocks

1 comment:

Lori said...

Jill & Abby

What wonderful idea,enjoy Christmas all year!

My favorite movie and books!
That is great news it is available for children!

Blessings to you sweet girls!
Love & Hugs
Grandmama