The weather was gorgeous last week (it's since snowed not too far from us) and I learned two things. We really need to leave the house and hit the park more often and Ford will stand up every single chance he gets. Forget crawling. This guy wants to get up.
Kinda like this triple-phase stroller situation...
Yep. The view is pretty nice up here.
And here comes Abby, hair flying...
496. catching up with old friends
497. knocking things off the to do list
498. mini robeez




5 comments:
Ford You Have Determination!
Great Success in Walking Young Man
How are you doing at this task?
You are so Handsome My Love!
Hugs & Kisses
Grandmama
Ford You Have Determination Just Like Your Daddy
You Will Be Walking Soon
How Are You Doing At The Task?
You Are So Handsome My Love
We Just Love You So Much
Hugs & Kisses
Grandmama & Pop Pop
Ford You Have Determination Just Like Your Daddy
You Will Be Walking Soon
How Are You Doing At The Task?
You Are So Handsome My Love
We Just Love You So Much
Hugs & Kisses
Grandmama & Pop Pop
I think you guys are getting so big
Looks like a fun day at the park
Wish I was there with you
Miss you all!
Can not wait to see you
Love & Hugs to my Two Angels
Grandmama
I think you guys are getting so big
Looks like a fun day at the park
Wish I was there with you
Miss you all!
Can not wait to see you
Love & Hugs to my Two Angels
Grandmama
Post a Comment