Wednesday, February 22, 2012

X and Cake Pops

A week of kisses and cake pops. Does life get better?



Grandmama visited today and gave me three. whole. hours. to myself. That was three entire hours. Whew. I hardly knew how to calm myself down enough to enjoy it. A little kindle reading, coffee, treats and a pedicure. I think I had enough spoiling today to last me all year.

While I was gone, she and Abby painted and apparently Abby kept asking how to do things. "Show me this, Grandma. Show me how to hold the brush..." I love hearing stories like this instead of the typical things I hear out of her mouth - "I'm never going to school!" "No, Ford! You cannot look at my shopping cart!"

Today did all of us a lot of good -- thanks to you, Grandmama!

490. bookclub extra credit
491. having the perfect card for the perfect occasion
492. no mastitis for over a week now

3 comments:

Sherry said...

What a beautiful smile Abby has... makes my heart smile when I see it...


xoxo little grams

Sherry said...

Love the KISS.... TO PRECIOUS...

xoxo lg

Anonymous said...

New Life With Butterfly Kisses
Picture's are So Precious of Both Children
The one of Abigail is Just Beautiful I agree with
Sherry!
It was my pleasure to be with the Two Little
Angel's They both were so good!
I could not believe how Ford ate!
Love you Five
Grandma
Can't forget our Red!