Let's talk about the weather, shall we? It's been crazy here lately! One day we look like this.... (thanks Little Grandma for the hats!)...
With roaring winds that bring these kinds of clouds...
And the next thing you know, the heat is off and it's 70 in the sunshine.
I used to despise warm holidays in the winter. Christmas was made for snow. I was spoiled going to my parents house every holiday and trudging through the snow, getting snowed in, going skiing, snow-shoeing...and loving every minute of it. Hot cocoa never tasted so good. But after living in Pasadena for as long as I have, I fell in love with our mild Christmas this year. And the fact that we need a new roof made me fall in love with the lack of rain we've gotten this year, too. Next year, bring on the water... but for now, I'm thankful for warm and dry.
I bet most guys would beg to differ, but I would always rather be warm than cold, wouldn't you? Yep. I thought so. Viva la sunshine!
484. abby feeling much better
485. me feeling like something better than death - and being thankful for it
486. praying for those who are facing death and being humbled



1 comment:
FORD & ABIGAIL
LOVE THOSE HAT'S
"L" GRANDMA
They are special
Love You All
Get well asap!
Love & Hugs
Grandmama
Post a Comment