Friday, November 22, 2013

Cousin Reunion


Did I fail to mention that almost 4 weeks exactly to our move-in date, cousins arrived literally around the corner? Yes. It's true. And yet totally unbelievable. Sometimes, I still can't believe it. 

While they were getting settled, we took care of Goldie - who's anything but gold - a Beta fish. Here's Aunt Stacey showing Fordy how to feed him... This took care of any fish obsessions anyone was having. No one wanted to "help" clean the bowl!


And this was the first moment the big cousins saw each other.
Chaos.
Mayhem.
Happiness.


1079. cousins around the corner
1080. cousins that drop by
1081. cousins that we can walk to
1082. cousins that go to the park on friday

1 comment:

Lori said...

AWESOME !!!!!!
YOU ARE ALL BLESSED TO HAVE ONE ANOTHER
THIS MAKES MY HEART SING
I AM SO HAPPY FOR ALL
LOVE YOU LL SO MUCH
MAMA,GRANDMAMA,& GRAMIE