Here are a few instagram moments of thankfulness since we moved...
I'm so thankful for a girl that wears (certain) pants without fussing,
(certain) socks without complaining
and (certain) shoes without grumbling.
I'm thankful for a family that can go to the Farmers Market and make it feel like a new event.
We didn't even lost track of the littlest one.
I'm thankful for the art of painting your back during watercolor time.
I'm thankful for a safely delivered letterpress...
I'm thankful for wide, open spaces...
for rainboots on sunny days and the ability to climb this thing...
for special gifts after special trips....
and for priceless new jewelry...
1059. the clothes, shoes and long sleeves on her
1060. new, free rainboots
1061. the right sale on the right day with the right stuff
1062. fairy tree magic




2 comments:
We are so THANKFUL you are near.
So THANKFUL for time to spend with
you all.
Thankful God is so gracious!
Thankful for BSF and Ford going
too!!!!
So THANKFUL we can hear Abby sing
God Bless America and Ford kind of
singing along...
So THANKFUL we are watching them
grow up...:)
Our cup is running over with joy..
xoxoxo little grams
Great pictures
Looks like everyone is adjusting so well
Why wouldn't they
With Grandma & Papa there
So happy for everyone
There is nothing like living close
To lots of family
It takes a viilage to raise a child
Keep singing Abby & Ford
I love it
Hugs to all
Grandmama
Post a Comment