Saturday, August 23, 2014

Preschool Lemonade Social

And then it was Ford's turn.
His sweet preschool teacher who I've mentioned is just amazing, sets up a Lemonade Social for the kids to meet their new classmates and settle in before the first day of school. 

He was asking me every day when he would get to go to school and play on the pirate ship.

Walking the plank, usually reserved for week 2 of school after it's been mastered, was the first thing he ran to. He's been watching the big kids do it for a year. 


In true Ms. Amy style, the kids got to paint different pieces of metal and wood which will eventually be put together to make a music wall. How cool is that?


This guy was all smiles and made a few new friends in the 30 minutes we were there. 
Including this fun skeleton which resides all year long...




I swear he could go 5 days a week. 
But we're sticking with 2... 

And when Ms. Amy read a book to them I looked over and Ford was right at home.
The shoes were off.


And he was as comfy as can be.


Maybe more than he should be. 


I had the kids fill out forms on their first day of school and I can't wait to see what the one at the end of the year says. My favorite line? "What do you really not like? Spankings." Amen.


1263. ready for preschool
1264. staying seated during breakfast
1265. chore chart re-do
1266. laughing wildly in the car with the kids

No comments: