Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fordy's First Day of Preschool

Somehow (I blame the little people who have fried my brain) I failed to tell you about Fordy's first day of preschool. Or maybe I did tell you and I don't remember. Either way, you get to see it now! 

He literally ran out the door, ready to go. 


And after seeing sissy's photo shoot on her first day, this was his take on what he was supposed to do. Stand in front of the fountain and make faces. 
Hmmm. We're working on this...



He seems so old... and so ready to go.


So I  was so excited to hear today, while I let him brush my teeth for a minute, that he's never ever leaving me. 
 Me : You are really good at this. Maybe you should be a dentist.
Ford : Mom! You aren't listening to me! I'm not going to be a dentist! I'm never leaving you!

So, take note. No getting married and no dentist. 

I assured him he could stay with me forever but did need to get a job.
I'm sure that's the last we'll ever talk about that.




And by the time his first day was over, he had changed into his super costume ("It's just me, mom. I'm super but I'm not superman!") and we picked up Abby from school this way in case she needed help.


1308. plastic cups in the bottom drawer
1309. socks! shoes! 
1310. getting her own water
1311. impromptu sundae








1 comment:

Lori said...

Love This Guy

Love The pictures

LOVE LOVE LOVE
You all and miss you!

Hugs & Kisses
Grandmama