Friday, August 27, 2010

105 and rising

It was toasty here this week.

And..Abby's back to boycotting her afternoon nap.

So, I tried to induce the sleepiness by taking her to the park and wearing her out.

When we pulled into Lacey Park, I wondered why there was, literally, one other car in the parking lot. The smart folks were at home, sipping tea and dipping their feet in the pool! We had a great time since the breeze brought it down to about 102... and we ate lunch on a blanket, Abby pushed her stroller around and she had a blast on the baby swings (which were in the shade! whew!). That afternoon nap still didn't happen, though. What else can I try? Sedation? :)

Here she is, fascinated by the flags waving...


Pushing her stroller...



And inspecting some leaves...


50. Lacey Park, a virtual mini Central Park
51. sharing a sandwich with my 15 month old
52. belly laughs on the swings

1 comment:

Lori said...

Abigail
Is just Thinking
What is Going On
The Last Time I was At
The Park
There were cupcakes
people,presents and Lots of Fun
I Think I Want To Go Home
Come Back Another Day
Grandma