Here she is, later, at the mall (a nice, cool place to go) before the "balloon meltdown" which I'm very sorry I did not get a picture of. This is actually her in a "happy place" regarding the balloon.
She freaks when she sees balloons. Once she gets one, however, she can't handle the ... excitement? It pops out of her clenched little hands and even thought it's weighted, hanging right beside her, she bursts into tears and can't get her act together enough to grab it again. I finally left it in the middle of the mall and carried her off, screaming, to her first carousel ride.
Whew. We flew past the scene of the crime later and saw a cute little boy playing with the balloon. Win, win.
And on a good note, she does still love herself. No one needs to worry about that. And love means giving kisses. And getting caught doing it.


37. Abby sleeping in until 7:15 after a week of 6am crying
38. electricity!
39. The hope of vacation around the corner
40. The ability to laugh at the hard times, knowing God is in control
2 comments:
Love it. Especially the first picture. And I am so glad she doesn't have self esteem issues.
Too funny! As a mom, sometimes, you have to know when to just walk away...... comes in handy! xoxo
Post a Comment