Monday, August 23, 2010

Using Our Words

Abby has a few new favorite words. And when I say "favorite" I mean that she constantly said these words, and only these words, while on vacation (but especially at Grandma and Papa's house) in relation to fans and lights.




There you have it. I hope you caught it. "On-a!"

The other two winners were "down" (she sounds like she's chinese - wendy, you can verify this!) and "byeeee!" (she sounds like she's in high school). I'm telling you, she would wake up, see the fan above her and her first word in the morning was a bright and cheery, "On-a!" Just wait till she can say "off!"

1 comment:

Lori said...

I Love It
Thought Pop Pop & Abigail
Dressed a like was really Special
Was that planned
Or were they on the same wave length
Matching colors is my favorite! Ask the 3 men?
Love It
Grandma Sending Love & 7 Kisses