Monday, January 31, 2011

Bye, Mama

Tonight we crammed Abby in the car at ten till 8 (her bedtime) and raced over to a new ice cream place near us that I've loved ever since I tried it at the farmer's market. Carmela's. Say it with me. Car-mel-a's. Mmmmm. The Salted Caramel is a top choice. Anyway, we got home, all abuzz with sugar and diary and Abby took a 30 second bath followed by bedtime. I told her one book was all we had time for since it was a late night. After we finished reading it I turned down the light and we prayed together and then she started saying, "bye. bye. bye." I said, "who are you saying bye to?" and she answered, "you! bed." THAT was easy. I put her in her crib and haven't heard a peep since. I'm liking this routine. :)

And here she is a few days ago getting taken on a wagon ride from the big girls on our street.




150. acting like it's summer in January
151. running up and down the street at 5pm in a t-shirt
152. abby's over 20 lbs on the scale! wahooo!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Girls Girls Abby Would Say Looking Out The Window
Now She Is Out Playing With The Girls
Go Abby You Are Doing Great!
Love You
Grandma "N"