All that to say, after I got a rec (thanks, JJ) for a good potty, I ordered it on amazon and it was here two days later. Finally, something that is marketed toward "small" children! Abby has started telling me about her "business" -- so I figured having a potty around might not be a bad idea. (Plus she has her friend Pema to compete with who's been potty trained since she was 2 months old). So far, she's either terrified of it (maybe it's cold whens he sits down?) or when I ask her if she wants to try it she just simply says no in the cutest most final way possible. As if to say, "No way, mom. That thing is weird." As a result, we've been talking about "business" way too much in our household recently. Way. Too. Much.
So, instead of using the potty, Abby was running around today with her bathing suit on her head. A fine way to spend a winter day, no?
112. a sense of humor emerging
113. Morning and Evening by Spurgeon
114. wise friends
115. surprise Le Creuset delivery




2 comments:
ABIGAIL YOU ARE SO FUNNNNNNN
You Make Me Smile
Your laugh and giggles
Make Me Happy
Oh What A Happy Girl
We Love You So
Love & Kisses
Grandma "N"
I love that the wisdom I've passed along is a TOILET. Ah, what are BJBFFs for? xoxoxo
Post a Comment