Hurrah! Freaky blog problems are fixed. I hope. :) Let me know if my blog starts yelling at you or tries to make you eat broccoli. Then we've got bigger problems. My blog is acting like me at dinnertime.
Some dear friends recently gave Abby a bunch of hand-me-downs. Most of it was total crap. Like this, for instance...
Are you freaking kidding me? It's AWESOME! (and yes, Abby is outside riding around half naked.). Side note: A two-year-old came to our house a few years ago and she was constantly stripping down. I think I literally said something to Grant about how our daughter will never do that when company is over. Cut to our two-year-old, constantly getting naked in front of people. I am constantly telling her, "We have guests!" "Where?!" she says. "Outside. Someone is here working outside." She cranes her neck to see as I quickly distract her and ask, "Would you like a fruit snack?"
This rad bike is still way to big for her and I'm hoping she forgets about it before next Christmas when I can pass it off as a Santa situation.
Fordy....now an expert in the pack'n play, rolling over and sticking out his tongue.




3 comments:
Wow, so glad I can leave a comment... I love Abby's new dress code... Being 2 years old is so freeing... all that is on her mind is having fun...and clothes just get in the way...
xoxo little grandma
Oh my, Fordy is getting so big... rolling over.. He will be running soon... Can't wait to see him and his sister in person... Mom, hang in there, the fun is just starting...
xoxoxo little grandma
s smn ∆˚ß çd jnskç˙∆∆∆˚∆˚jddsdj∂ fhjfhj jgh ghjfhg fghfjk kjfjhhggggg
Roughly translated: I miss you Abs and love your naked bike riding!
Post a Comment