
And speaking of freaky...I know the blog is jacked up. I'm working on it (which means I'm aimlessly pushing buttons trying to figure it out). More on that soon...for now it's just being freaky.
And also speaking of freaky...Ford is trying to sit up - not actually sit up - but pull himself into a seated position (which he can't do. Yet.). I know I had a heart defect daughter who didn't sit up for many, many moons (and who still can't wear pants because they fall down - hurrah for leggings!) but this seems freaky to me. He's a strong boy (although getting longer and leaner all the time) but please. If you're holding him and he wants to turn around, he will do so. Your arms and hands better get with the program because he's gonna do it. This is never a fun lesson in the middle of the night when I am half asleep ...
He is also starting to really focus on us when we eat food. Also freaky.
422. a computer in the kitchen
423. inspiring recipes
424. a hoover cordless, bagless vac
No comments:
Post a Comment