Saturday, October 29, 2011

October Outside

We've been enjoying lunch outside in the courtyard lately. Seeing that it's been in the 80's, it's been perfect. I'm so enjoying all that our two year old can do. So much easier than the "baby Curves" that Ford is still experiencing -- going from holding to bouncy to swing to holding to crib.... and over and over. I can't wait for him to sit up -- which should be any month now. Then again, I keep saying that about him sleeping through the night and that hasn't happened yet either.
With all of the playing/running/jumping between bites, she even got an owwie. :)
I've had a weird week of remembering exactly what we were doing a year ago. I think because of said sleep deprivation, it feels like just a few months ago and I'm tripping out at how much Abby has changed. Last year, when we went to the Halloween festival, Abby was still only walking by holding on to our hands. When I think of how well she can walk and talk now, I can hardly believe it. We also went to Austin a year ago this weekend. I was 10 or 12 weeks pregnant and Abby seemed so little when we left her. And now Fordy seems so big! The whole thing is really wild. And a year from now, I'm going to remember dressing Fordy up for Halloween like a chicken. Details to come!

453. world magazine

454. getting to sleep in till 7:40

455. 10 minutes to read mid-day

2 comments:

Lori said...

Abigail
You Are So Beautiful
Your Grandmama Loves You
You Are So Smart
I Love To Hear You Say
All Those Wonderful Words You Know
Have A Happy Halloween
Trick Or Treat My Sweet
Love Grandmama

Lori said...

Ford
We Love You
Handsome Blue Eyes
Happy Halloween
My Sweet Baby
Love
Grandmama & Pop Pop