Tuesday, October 11, 2011
20 Year What?
Last weekend Grant and I had our 20 year reunion from high school. What? I know. Time has flown. The one thing I will say is how amazing it is that there were girls there that I still am close to who I knew when I was a bit older than Abby. Bizarre. Totally and amazingly bizarre. I won't bore you with pictures from that event... instead here is all of the family time we had while in Danville. Abby now knows what city she lives in and well as the city her cousins live in (Sacramento and Danville -- which is pretty close to completely true.) She kept saying, "When are we going to DANville?"
The first morning we got up, Abby went nutso on the girls easel. There was ink everywhere. Oops.
We had the pleasure of going to our nieces soccer game ...
Where I saw Grant's inner soccer coach come out as he was "encouraging" the girls from the sidelines. Afterward the girls pushed Abby around in a stroller...
Ford got held by Uncle Bill...
And got to "sit up" in an umbrella stroller...
That afternoon, Uncle Ryan taught Fordy about trucks...
Abby made herself at home browsing through a photo album...
Playing with the "horses" with the girls, Gab and Liv...
And getting to sit at the "kid's table" + Aunt Stacey, telling jokes and messing around.
We are so blessed by all of our family up north. We had such a wonderful time...when it was time to go, Abby kept saying she wanted to stay.
425. silence in the car
426. in 'n out at the perfect distance away from our driveway for nursing
427. an amazing night out with grant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Jill -
I happen to know of a really nice easel that needs a home. Katy has been kind to it.
Is it okay if I give it to Abby the next time we see each other?
Love Everyone Of You
Five Grandchildren Is Magical
Six Adult Children WOW
Wish I was There
Sending HUG'S & KISS'S
Mama,Mom, GRANDMAMA (Ab's) and (also known as)
Grandma Claus (The Girl's) (My Favorite Time of Year)/ and Grandma
(Gabrielle,Olivia & Abram)
I want to see reunion pics!
Post a Comment