Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just The Three Of Them

This is what it looks like most early evenings -- now that it's completely dark at 5:30! -- with me cooking dinner and Grant trying to keep two kids happy in that lovely witching hour. There is no question which parent is more fun. And I'm absolutely fine with that.
459. a lit pilot light

460. being completely exhausted when i fall asleep

461. hearing abby say, "okay, mom! I will do it!"

462. a wednesday morning group of young moms in the same boat

3 comments:

Sherry said...

So Thankful for Daddy-Grant... What a great Dad he is.. Wish we were there to help too... Great picture of Fordy!

xoxo little grandma

Jennifer Hile said...

these photos are so lovely. i wish grant could help entertain at our place at the witching hour...
xoxo

Lori said...

Grant
I am so Happy and Proud
You Are A TERRIFIC FATHER
The Children Are Beautiful
LOVE ALL OF U
Jill is GREAT MOTHER
Love
Grandmama / Mama