And then she giggles.
Two other things she says recently make me giggle. She'll jump around the room doing a crazy skip hop move and say (after I've seen her do it 906 times) "Mom! Have you ever seen anyone do this before?!" Of course I say no. Perhaps that doesn't count as a lie, Lord? Hmmmm. We'll have to ruminate on that one. But I promise I never let her win at Go Fish just because she's two. I really don't. Ever.
And the other thing is her saying, "not me!" For instance... we were leaving Trader Joe's today (our home away from home!) and she said, "Mom, did you forget the kale?" I said, "Actually, I did, Abby. Oh, I love Kale. What made you think of that?" "NOT ME! I DO NOT LIKE KALE." Okeedokee. That settles that. She does this throughout the day. I think it must be another way to say "No!" which has recently resulted in many hide tannings when she screams it at her brother.
OH, kids. They say the darndest...well, you knew that.
Here's Abby "helping" with the front yard work we did recently. Dirty toes make all the difference.

499. bare feet and sunshine
500. all the doors open like it's summer
501. making it to church on time
502. a fairly non-dramatic day
1 comment:
Abigail You Are Even Adorable
just walking in Dirt!
It looks Very Artisticly Done!
Love You All
Grandmama
Post a Comment