Monday, October 22, 2012

First Hair Cut

My sweet curly-haired boy is no longer. His sweet baby curls were gone in the whirl of Daddy's clippers -- the whole thing took about 10 minutes. But boy is our little man a cutie with his hair cut.



The first curl...



The back...

The front! With the hair master...



A boy and his doggie (he's obviously getting used to the chill he's experiencing without his locks!)...


The toes and the hair combo. It just kills me.


Fordy is now trying to say everything. I think I've gotten so used to only hearing from Abby that I forget to ask him sometimes what he'd like. Never fear... he's starting to speak up. Baby, Bonk and Mmm-bop (Hanson song, anyone?) are some of his new favs.

744. hair to cut!
745. a boy who sleeps in, finally!
746. washing machine. seriously. best modern invention.
747. work!
748. time to do bsf, even with the extra work
749. a worker bee (thanks, dad!) who saved me lots and lots of time

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Two very handsome guys... Ford and his Dad!!! Grant is so good with the children...
Another mile stone... goodness..

xoxo little grandma

Lori said...

OH NO
I loved his curls
Oh Well!
I guess he is going
to look much older!
He's growing up!
You two are so Handsome
Ford looks just like You Grant
Miss you all
Love & Hugs
Mama/Grandmama