Sunday, August 18, 2013

4th of July

While we were away up north, Daddy was busy getting the house ready to sell. Once we came home, we spent lots of time trying to keep things clean, not get fingerprints on everything (impossible task!) and eating out. During one showing, the kids and I even went up the street with lunch and camped out in our neighbors front yard. Whatever works!





And, yes.... I'm only 1.5 months behind! 4th of July fun! Man, do I love this guy in a tie.... cute isn't he?


We did our usual absolutely-best-night-of-the-year get together with close families. We ate yummy burgers, candy and watched amazing fireworks over the Rose Bowl. It's Americana at it's finest and we absolutely love this tradition.  This was the first year that the "big kids" took care of Fordy so we could actually hang with the adults. Here's a glimpse of the red, white and blue chaos....


And Fordy successfully pulled every single flag out of the front lawn... I can't take this guy anywhere.

978. traditions
979. a rain check for fried pie
980. watching all of the kids grow up
981. encouraging words regarding our move
982. communicating well over text

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You have captured Fordie... That look
he gets on his face... so darn cute...

Abby looks so precious...

Grant looks pretty sweet too

Tee he he

xoxo little grams