Thursday, August 22, 2013

Halloween in August

Mid July we started to hit a lull. It wasn't blazing hot (weird!) and we were all excited about our trip to Maine. What better way to pass the time than a walk with Tigger and Rapunzel! 

Halloween in August! 

And we insisted on visiting our neighbors hidden trampoline. (I'm sorta glad we didn't discover this until a month ago! I had no idea....)

Fordy is now saying just about everything. Everything. But my favorite thing he says is "sissy." "Here, sissy." "That's mine, sissy!" "I wuv you, sissy." 

Sissy, sissy, sissy. I hope it sticks.

987. sissy
988. being prayed for over the phone
989. facetime
990. easy disconnect and reconnect
991. a ridiculous number of things lining up

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is GREAT
Creative I say
Using their imagination
AWESOME
Just love it
A Picture is worth 1000 words
Love
Grandmama