Monday, August 30, 2010

15 month old business

We had her check up last week and she's doing great. She's only gained a few ounces since her 12 month visit, which I've heard is normal considering how much she's moving around, but I got inspired to get a bit more proactive with her menu.

So far this week I've made Almond Butter O's, Vanilla Custard, Raspberry Ice Cream and Blueberry Waffles. I'm also excited to try these. Sounds fattening, right? The Zucchini Fritters will have to wait until next week...

Here is Abby devouring her custard while I try to feed her lunch and simultaneously stir the pudding "continuously" for the ice cream.





Abby took about 4 steps today by herself but really isn't excited to do it unless she's walking from daddy to mommy. She has zillions of teeth, is saying billions of words and absolutely still loves to groove to any beat.

54. my husband letting me sleep in while he took Abby and fed her breakfast
55. food trucks! fast, easy, fun
56. dirty clothes; it means she's been playing hard

2 comments:

Lori said...

Abigail Is Very Lucky To Have Her
Own Personal Chef
What A Great Mom
She is doing Great
You Both Are
Relax and Enjoy
Love You All
Mama

Linda said...

Abby Mae is so darling...I have very much enjoyed watching her grow up thru your blog and LOVE your writing, Jillie! Just some reassurance for you...I did not walk till I was 19 months (!!) and Breanna Joy was 16 months. Tami was not worried at all about Bree being "so old" as her Grammy did not walk till later. In fact, Tami was glad due to them moving when Breanna was 15 months old. Enjoy making healthy food for little Abby and washing those dirty clothes since that is all part of being a Mommy and loving on our kiddos. You are doing a great job!!! Love, Love, Linda