It's time for another memory verse. For those who wanna join (it's 24 verses in one year. Come on, you can do it!), I'm doing it through this site. There is even an iphone app so you can always have your verse with you. As discipline becomes more of a factor with Abby, I don't always want to follow through but hopefully this verse will help me as I want our home to be one of righteousness and peace.
Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of peace and righteousness for those who have been trained by it.
131. 80 degree weather
132. staying up for movie night
133. dreams coming true
2 comments:
That Red.... he is a good dog... and friend...
xoxo Abby's Grandma H
I use to talk to my Dog (Barney)
Before the Purple Dude
A Woman & Man's Best Friend
Is Their Dog
DOG DOG RED
Then ABIGAIL GIGGLES
She Loves Her RED
GOD BLESS Red
Grandma N
Post a Comment