Yep. A yogurt mask. And while I know their benefits can be many, I don't think the clean up required has me excited for Abby to try them every day. Hey, at least she's not ripping off the I Love Mommy bib that I forced her to wear, right?
Other than that, she will tell me "Mommy! I wanna pinch Ford!" Followed quickly sometime later with "I like 'em. I love 'em. I wanna kiss 'em." (We're still working on our pronouns!) I keep telling myself this is "the blessing of being two" and that she'll grow out of it and they will have a future filled with playing tag, swapping stickers, smashing monster trucks, playing dress up and wanting to go to the same college....but you just never know. Please. Please tell me that I'm right, that she'll never have a rebellious stage and that we will never be at odds. Okay, okay. A mom can dream.
293. warm brownies
294. looking forward to holiday plans
295. a swing that ford loves
296. our smiley mailman
1 comment:
Love the Mask... Maybe I should try it? You keep dreaming, it could happen...I don't remember you being too rebellious!!! Glad to hear about the sleeping in... good for everyone..
Keep up the good work...xoxo little grandma
Post a Comment