We had Fordy's check up a bit ago and at this point, 2 years and 4 pounds separate these two. Four pounds. Seriously. And Abby actually seems to be putting on a little weight. Which explains how he's in the 5% for weight. FIFTH! I swear I feed my children. I really do. Almond butter, avocados and some junk. Honestly. What gives?
He's had a busy, busy summer.
Eating gelato...
Working very heard at my computer with very sharp objects...
Managing my bills...
Drawing his first picture...
And eating breakfast faster than you can say, "Do you need more eggs?"
And giving mommy some hands-free time (please note one of the few moments of happiness when they are actually having fun together)...
And with all my heart I love this crazy, climbing, screaming, testosterone filled boy.
718. using his words
719. a great napper
720. no nap routine - but almost always able to nap
721. sleeping till 7am



2 comments:
All I can say I love this GUY
He is the cutest most adorable
One Year Old I know
Sorry World He Just Is!
Just to look in those big blue eye's
He is such a LOVE
I just can't wait to get a kiss
Love You Ford
Hugs From Your Grandmama Ford
Oh my goodness...
Ford just makes everyone smile...
with his smile...
It starts in his eyes,
then his mouth,
then his whole body.
He is irresistible!!!
Everyone loves him
Whats not to love
Can't wait to see him and Abby
in person... xoxo little grams
Post a Comment