Saturday, September 29, 2012

Christmas in the Summer

Did I tell you we did many Christmas-y things this summer? Oh yes. All on the kid's own accord.

We dressed up in our Christmas dress when it was 100 outside.



We played with the Santa snowglobe until the batteries gave out.


And we made snow angels on the carpet.


I think the kids are a little excited for Christmas!

Abby also got a Christmas-y type gift from her Aunt Christi ... Minnie Crocs. I can't thank her enough for replacing the ratty, old dark blue crocs she was living in with these cuties.



And in un-Christmas-y but very summery news (now that it's fall...)

We had a friend spend the night (with her parents!) and the girls had popsicles for breakfast (don't tell them it's fruit and yogurt!).


And we had an amazing visit with Grandma and Papa, Jamba Juice included :




722. anticipation
723. being on the same hardware page
724. almond flour to the rescue
725. sticking to a commitment
726. back in God's word

1 comment:

Sherry said...

More blessings and joy....
oxoxoxo

Little Grams and Papa