Friday, September 7, 2012

Summer Concert Memory

Two years ago, Abby and I started going to a concert series here in town with her BFF Pema. Abby couldn't yet walk and Pema was cruising (Abby was about Ford's age, remember, and he can run almost anywhere now although he can't speak as well as she could -- so fascinating to me!). We eat, we laugh and we have an all around good time.

Here they were...snacking pre-show.




And now, two years later... at the same concert... look at these two. For a second there, I could see their high school faces. Weird! They danced and jumped and giggled and fake-laughed their way through the concert.







I believe we have ourselves a summer tradition.

And Fordy? He was just there to eat. As usual.



695. my good eater
696. watching the singing and dancing with no heart worries
697. "don't let the bedbugs bite!" "i won't!"
698. family walks
699. the mountain view from the swingset at sunset

2 comments:

Lori said...

How Beautiful
What a Lovely Story
Such Wonderous Results
Thank You God

They are all so Darling
Love Grandmama

Sherry said...

Makes my heart smile...
They are all precious in God's sight...
I forget sometimes the worry
we had for Abby! She is so active now.
Such joy to see her so happy and
enjoying life...and Mom too...
Fordy is such a joy. I love his
laugh and smile...

Praising God for all these blessings

xoxo Little Grams