Monday, September 10, 2012
The Tale of the Little, Happy Fish
Today was our final swim lesson. There was anxiety (waking up with "Mom! Please! I don't want to go!") and some fun ("Yes! Mom! Let's practice in the little pool first!") followed by crying as our teacher approached us ("No! Mommy! No!"). After I walked away and she got going... she did really, really great. In fact, she did the best she's ever done. I think making it an extra long lesson without her pal there really helped things. After awhile, I heard her being her bossy-old self. "I know, Miss. Victoria! Let's go to the side now!" "How about if we do kicks now!?" Anything to not "go under" again...
Here are the girls after it was over...(even bunny made an appearance!) with their teacher.
And just so she would remember what she had just told me, I got some video (she told me "Mom! I love swim lessons! I want to keep doing them!") because I knew she'd change her tune on this later (which she did).
705. crazy Ford in the tub
706. knowing God is giving just enough
707. kindle love
708. new music
709. new recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jill Abby will be a fish soon!
We know Ford already is
When he starts swimming
They will start to race one another
Have a happy day
Tomorrow starts a new adventure
Good Luck
Love & Hugs
Grandmama
Post a Comment